Saturday, April 9, 2011

Morning at the Beach

Yesterday was very frustrating. After calling tons of people about getting childcare in their homes, and figuring out that no one wants to waste an infant spot on a drop in care baby when they can hold out and get a full time baby for $200/week, Greg and I came to the conclusion that there is no way I can actually return to work and make any money. In fact, I would end up having to PAY to go back to work. Then I spent the rest of the day scrubbing the bathrooms and vacuuming and mopping. But the good thing? I got to take my kiddos to the BEACH finally. The cloudy cold weather has let up enough to take the lil ones on a fun date.


Caleb discovered sand!

Celeste built a sandcastle!


AAAAAAAGGGGGG WHAT IS IT MOMMY?!?!



MUST SEE MOOOOORE!!!

Poor tired baby!
The end.

2 comments:

  1. Shelly!!! I'm so glad you have started a blog! So glad you are getting settled in CP. Love your house. I don't comment often -- but I read! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUNT GLENENE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!! I love love love our new house sooo much!!!!!! Thanks for reading!!! I LOVE YOU!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete