Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good Things this Weekend

Instead of going through the slightly boring noneventful weekend, I'll just write a few highlights.

*"Celeste, we're going to Costco." "COSTCO?! With the cart with TWO SEATS?!?!" I swear that little girl almost peed her pants with excitement at sharing a cart seat with her baby brother.

*I was making funny noises and faces at Caleb, who was laughing and giggling at me. The instant I decided to start singing Stacy's Mom, his face got super serious and he shook his head vigorously NO.

*I found the Maxx Cat INSIDE the toilet TWICE this weekend. The 2nd time, I quickly closed the toilet seat and....yes.....flushed. Hopefully that traumatized him enough to stay our of our toilets.

*Caleb was laying on a rocking ottoman with his legs bent and feet against me. He discovered when he straightedned his legs he would bounce all over the place. Baby heaven.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment