Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let the Hilarity Ensue

So. Last time we talked, I was still in the throws of sickness. I claimed it would be the AWESOMEST WEEK EVER cause I was going to get better. And here I am. All healthy and shiney and AWESOME. True story. Monday and Tuesday are still mostly a haze for me, as I was still suffering. Wednesday I got to skype with Greg and he said, STOP TOUCHING YOUR EYE. And you know what? I DID. Then I decided I was gonna use that day off to gather his care package together. The thing is, I VERY rarely get to send my husband care packages. How horrible of me right? The thing is......HE WORKS IN A STORE. But THIS time, I got to send him uniform stuff, a few food things, shoes...I totally felt like a valid wife. Yay!
Now. I don't really remember what I was doing, but I asked Celeste to let Caleb out of the crib (she knows how to open the door) and the next thing I know, THIS is what I'm looking at.




I seriously love how much these two kiddos love each other. They are best friends, and it is so sweet to see.

Today was pretty darn awesome, even though it started kind of rough. I remember my daughter woke me up sometime in the middle of the night, crawling in my bed. Let me say, that NEVER happens. She smelled kind of funny and she told me she threw up in bed. Nice. I fell asleep. Next morning before the alarm went off, she got up. I later found her sleeping on the bathroom floor by the toilet. Poor baby!! I decided she was not going to go to school, HOPING she didn't get what I've been struggling with for a week.

After a few hours, she seemed to be doing a lot better. We ran some errands, shipped off the care package, and I got both of the babies to take a nap. I went to visit my neighbor Jeanette, who was about to plant some flowers. Now, you may remember that one of my neighbors moved last week. They have this cute little mini palm tree thing in their planter area that Jeanette really liked. There was a family at their house today, and we're assuming they will be moving in soon, so we knew we had to act fast. I suggested taking a large plastic bag  so we didn't leave a trail of dirt and muck, but unfortunately the bag wasn't big enough.


That doesn't look suspicious at ALL does it??


Mini palm tree? What mini palm tree??

The good news is that the flowers turned out so pretty.


The rest of the day was kind of blah. Did laundry, worked out, cleaned the rooms, vacuumed, mopped, blah blah blah.

So I will end with a cute picture of my super awesome son.


He likes to spray water in his mouth from the spray bottle I did Celeste's hair with, and the item in his mouth is a doll sized spray bottle he is pretending to spray in his mouth.
Cheers.

1 comment: