Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Only a few more hours till PAYDAY...AHEM...I mean till our STUFF arrives!!!

Tomorrow is the big day. We get paid! I mean...*ahem* our stuff gets here!! 8am, bright and early, we should be moving in furniture, boxes, small children (wait...those came WITH us, right?!)....actually I dont have to do anything but be bossy. So that's pretty darn easy for me, ain't it. My job: tell everyone where to put everything. This is like Shelley Heaven here, people. Seriously!

So I don't really have much else to say about yesterday or really today. Lots more shopping and blah blah blah. We DID get our washer and dryer, so I did three loads of laundry. But then we were disappointed in Costco...they have Cheerios, Corn Flakes, and Fiber One in bulk, but NO COUNT CHOCULA?!?! What is wrong with the world?!?!*hits head against wall*

So, since there's nothing really to say except how awesome Chipotle burritos are, here are a few pictures of the smallest love of my life.


That's right people, he has poofy hair. What a ham. Greg says he had poofy hair, and when he conditions his hair, it IS rather poofy..

Today I got my craft desk. YAAAY!! $20 on Craigslist!  Granted, it DID have tons of stickers on it, and his house smelled like weed...


So we brought it home, I got off MOST of the stickers, and since 99% of them were the clear plastic kind, they came off easy with no tearing or residue. I scrubbed the thing with bleach, and pondered if one of the drawers had something killed in it. I decided that would be the trash drawer. It actually cleaned up pretty nicely. It smells like wet wood right now because of all the scrubbing I did, but that will go away. I opened the window and turned on the fan cause the guest room reeked of bleach. It fits perfectly in the space it's supposed to go, it's super sturdy and solid, and it has a light in the hutch.



There, see? It hardly even looks like the same desk, all clean and purdy like that. I just need to goo-be-gone one little spot on the top drawer.

I guess thats it for now. Time to curl up with the laundry (gag) and then cross stitch. WOO. If you don't see me for a few days, it's cause my STUFF is coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment