Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Reason Number Forty Two Why Greg Needs to Come Home Soon

I really don't care about gender specific play/toys. Kids have their own personalities and play with whatever the heck they want to. I'm not about to freak out if Caleb drags a barbie across the room by her hair. I don't care if he wants to snuggle with baby dolls. It doesn't bother me when he wants to wear Celeste's hair bands. He plays with cars and balls 90% if the time. Whatevs.

But tonight, he decided the toy of the evening was one of Celeste's purses. He didn't want to carry it around, he wanted it to go ON HIS SHOULDER. And even when I put him in PJs, he was still happily carrying around a purse. I know, it's so hard being the only boy in a house of girls. Or MAYBE........

It's a SATCHEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment