Monday, May 14, 2012

Goofballs

I have nothing in particular to say about this past week. So here are some pictures instead.

Caleb watching fish in the oven like a TV...he sat there for several minutes just staring at it.

Writing a letter to Daddy


Being Goofy....





Ooh! Ouch! Dragging your face on carpet doesn't feel good??

How about a kiss? Does that fix it??







And then there's the fact that these kids love each other. Seriously....they're best friends.


Did I mention that the kids got me a mini rose bush? And my loving husband got me a bouganvilla bonsai?? Aww my family loves me.



For mothers day, I got to take the kids to church. We all loved it. I also finished Celeste's quilt. Now to make her pillowsham and then start on Caleb's quilt.

Cheers and Tally ho!

2 comments:

  1. Cute kiddos! Where'd you find the bonsai? It's so fun!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg sent me the bonsai, it came in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete