Friday, March 8, 2013

Well There You Go.

Well. Aren't I just so on top of it. a new post ever six months is snazzy, yes?? Fine. I admit I haven't been on top of this blog thing lately. But you're all in for a treat. Why?? because the hubs is gone again and took the only computer that could upload pictures on FB! Awesome! so now I'm stuck uploading them here and writing STORIES about them. I figure I should probably get you all caught up then, yes? we can start with WAAAAAAAY back when Greg came home. remember that? There were crowds cheering, fireworks, loud patriotic music, people rushing to get his autograph....wait, maybe I'm confused....oh yeah, it was just a few guys and my family and a teenager with my camera. Silly me.

Anyways..after all that nonsense, Lissa came over and we went to Sea World and the beach!!

















Can we say "I LOVE COUSINS???" haha!

Our next grand adventure was Celeste's 6th birthday and her party!















Yes. We got her BUNK BEDS!! And I'm STILL having a darn difficult time getting monster to stay in bed during naps/bed time. I miss the crib. SO MUCH.

But to lighten the mood, here are a few pictures of the boy in the rain and some race pictures.










Our next stop? Halloween. I know I know, you've already seen Celestes costume. But what about the monster? What could the monster possibly be for Halloween????

THIS. REAL. WORKING. LIGHTS. AND BUTTONS.



Celeste actually won $50 in our neighborhood costume contest, but monsters costume wasnt finished in time for that.

Next we have the USMC Birthday Ball!!





Of course, we also had a grasshopper for a little while the kids were CRAZY about.








And Celestes Christmas dress.



And then Thanksgiving! Gregs mom came out for a visit, and also some great friends that had moved away came to visit too.












And now we get to Christmas. We decided to get a silly elf on the shelf this year. ooh she was so much fun! Here are a few of the silly things she did!!











Then Christmas....with pjs the *ahem* elves made, and all the wonderful joys of Christmas Day. I feel I should also add that around this time, I got to start singing in my church's worship team every 3rd and 4th Sundays! I LOVE it!!!










So the one thing my daughter kept asking to do when Greg came home was to just go to the zoo. And we have a great one here!! So we FINALLY took her to the zoo.



















So there you have it. that was the end of out year 2012. Lava did not rain on us. the sun did not implode. The Earth did not start rotating backwards. But we DID get a gorgeous sunset on the 21. :)

Stay tuned (hopefully not as long) for the next thrilling post......about 2013.

Here's a brief list of happenings expected:
*Greg getting promoted and being gone for school for 4.5months
*Getting orders to move.....to JAPAN!!
*Getting orders to move to Japan....with HEATH AND STEPH!!!!!!
*Finally getting to witness Superman and Batman meeting for the first time (aka Caleb and Perun)

Cheers and tally ho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment