Saturday, March 9, 2013

Balderdash.

HA! I fooled you ALL!! Here I am, writing ANOTHER post to keep you all updated. Even though theres not much to say. I got my wisdom tooth pulled out in January. That's cool, yes? Half my face was all swollen and I chased Greg around yelling "SHELLY MANJAW WANTS A KISS!!". It was frightening.

Three days after that, the man left again. Not a deployment this time, but in most ways, still just as difficult. Especially on the communication level. We got orders to move to Iwakuni Japan later this year, after Greg gets done with school. The best part?? We'll be accompanied by his BEST FRIEND EVER, Heath and the family!! :) I'm counting the days!

We got some butterflies sometime in February, and got to take some fun picture of that..













Also....i got a pretty good progression of pictures of my son having a fit. WHY WOULD I DO THAT you ask? Because as soon as he realizes I'm taking the pictures, he cheers up. And I also have proof of his monster-ness. haha...









...aaand that's my ham boy. :)

So it's my birthday today (weeeeeeee!). I did something super fun last night. I went out with my friend from church Sarah, we went out for sushi and a movie, and her daughter took my kids to church where she babysits. Can we say......AWESOMEST PRE BIRTHDAY NIGHT EVER?! HAHA!It was an awesome time, laughing the whole time, and very very much needed. As for today, I actually did something I am terrified of. I drove to an amusement park all by myself. Granted, it was just Legoland, which is less than 10miles down the freeway, but especially after the accident, I've only been staying in a tight radius around my house. I ventured OUTSIDE MY BUBBLE for the sake of my babies and a fun thing to do today. We didnt even go for Legoland, we went for the Sealife Aquarium. It was pretty awesome. Caleb was a little monstery, but I could tell he was having fun, and it wore him OUT!! Sorry most of the pictures are fairly blurry, I was using the no flash setting, which meant any movement was fuzzy, and it's hard to get fish to sit still, let alone a crazy 2yr old!! :)































So what did the rest of the day hold? A birthday party for a neighbor, nap time (desperately needed), Wreck it Ralph, and date skype with the hubs. The end!

Cheers and Tally ho!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the series of your monster man!!! Best of luck in Japan!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete