Friday, June 15, 2012

Remember That Time I Threw a Cookie At Your Face?

I know, I know. It's been a few weeks. It's not as if anything interesting has happened.

.....or HAS it??

My little tiny baby girl, remember her?

Well...she graduated Kindergarten. True story.



In the background, you can see a lady in a green shirt with Caleb (in the stroller). That's my boss. "Shelley, WHY would you bring your boss to your daughter's last day of school party?!" BECAUSE her son had the SAME kindergarten teacher 16 years ago!! And they were friends cause she was a classroom mom. Crazy right?!

Anyways, yesterday the funniest thing happened. I finally fixed a stuffed brontosaurus for Caleb, and when I finished it, I showed him and ROARED at him. He ran away giggling, and came back a few seconds later with a stuffed giraffe and ROARED at me!! He is sooo silly, and I'm pretty impressed that he saw the dinosaur and instantly thought of his one toy that resembled it. He makes me laugh so much, and I love seeing how his brain works.


I know it's not much, but that's about all for now.

Cheers and Tally Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment