Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Times!

So last week was a 'short' week, with Memorial Day and all. The good news? A day off! The bad news? On Tuesday, I had to make up all that work, as well as all the things I was supposed to do Tuesday too. Thus.......uber long day that ended with a class at church.

Wednesday was Celeste's dance festival at school. Her school doesn't do any graduation ceremony (LAME!), but at least we got this little show. She was soooooo cute.






All the kids did such a great job dancing!!

Saturday, I was supposed to meet up with my friend Randy before he went out of town for a while, but it got a little postponed. The next thing I know, all the neighborhood kids were begging to go to the beach (even offering to clean my house!), and my friend Jeanette decided to go too. UNFORTUNATELY, by the time we went, the sun decided to hide behind the clouds and it got chilly. We still had a pretty fun time, though.








After dinner, i whipped up a dress for my darlin little daughter. It really only took about 30min, and it's not perfect, but it's my first little experiment.


That pretty much sums up this week.

Cheers and Tally Ho!

1 comment: