Monday, September 5, 2011

My Name is Ham

I can't believe this weekend. Did that REALLY just happen?!

It's labor day weekend, and while I hope everyone had a fun safe holiday, I gotta think that no one had quite as much fun as my family.....UNLESS their family they haven't seen in a long time showed up on their doorstep saying, "SURPRISE!!! We're taking you and your family to DISNEYLAND this weekend!!" True story.

There is really no way to describe the awesomeness of this weekend. Between FINALLY showing my house to my family, spending time with them, and having a great time at the happiest place on Earth....well there's really just too much to say. Here are some highlights:
*Jami feeding Caleb ice cream
*nieces sliding down the hill with *gasp* boys
*waiting till we're standing outside disney to tell Celeste where we are
*spending the day watching Jami take Celeste on rides
*seeing Dane for the first time since dad died....he met Caleb for the first time
*eating Lissas food
*telling everyone in the hot tub about how Lissa and I used to dance at Disney, and all the costumes we did or didn't wear (HAHAHAHA)
*Meeting all the Disney Princesses
*getting to go on all the big kid rides with David and Amber and Jade (who cried every single one but still went on them like a champ)
*shopping
*TAKING CELESTE ON SPACE MOUNTAIN and she wanted to go again
*fireworks
*TIME WITH FAMILY!!!

Aaaaaaand it was all made possible by Jami. THANK YOU JAMI!!!









































1 comment: